This document describes the changes in Sugar Community Edition 6.5.0.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
Changes in Sugar 6.5.0
New features, enhancements, and other changes in Sugar 6.5.0 are as follows:
The following enhancements have been added to Calendar in Sugar 6.5.0:
- Change Meeting and Call duration by dragging — Ability to change the duration of a Meeting or Call by clicking on it and dragging
- Meeting end dates — Ability to create an end date for Meetings
- Send Meeting invites to new Contacts and Leads — Ability to create new Contacts and Leads at the time of sending Meeting invites
- Email reminders for Meetings — Ability to send Meeting reminders via email
Additional changes in Sugar 6.5.0 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- iCal integration — Calendar (Meetings, Calls, Tasks) and Project modules sync with iCal as read-only records
- Select and view Email Template Types — Ability to view all or filter Types of Email Templates in the Email Templates List View; filtered lists facilitate search and selection of Email Templates
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
Note: Only IE8 mode is supported for IE8 support; IE7 or IE8 compatibility mode are not.
New issues in Sugar 6.5.0
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at http://www.sugarcrm.com/support/bugs.html.To
view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using 6.5.0 in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked Fixed in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use 6.5.0 in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Ray Gauss
- Yannick Biet, CAPTIVEA
Copyright 2004-2012 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License