Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.1 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, known issues, and fixed issues for the 3.1.1 release of Sugar® Connector for Marketo.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo:
- Additional fields available for sync : The following fields are now available to sync between Marketo and Sugar:
- The record's invalid email status now syncs between Marketo and Sugar.
- The Email Invalid Date and Unsubscribed Date fields can now be synced between Marketo and Sugar.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 73992 : Marking a lead's email address as "Invalid" in Marketo may not sync to Sugar as expected to update the Sugar lead's email address as invalid.
- 75134 : Certain special characters may not sync as expected between Sugar and Marketo, resulting in errors.
Last modified: 2020-08-10 16:42:25