Sugar Community Edition 6.5.8 Release Notes
This document describes feature enhancements, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.8.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.8 are listed below:
- Disabled OK button in Module Loader — OK button in Ready to Install step in Module Loader disables after the first click to avoid SQL errors
- Ability to select all Meeting and Call invitees — Related To field value in Create forms in in Calls and Meetings modules automatically added as a Meeting or Call attendee
Due to the high volume of bugs fixed in Release 6.5.8, only bugs with escalations and High/Urgent Priorities have been listed below:
53845 — Complete float values are displayed in Outcome by Month graph Dashlet for Opportunities created with different currencies (with different conversion factors)
55888 — Filtered Project Tasks List View cannot be sorted
56652 — Sorting by Account Name in sub-panels results in a SQL error
56904 — Merging records (Accounts and Opportunities modules) does not remove relationships to previous records and display duplicate records in List View
57309 — Attachments are removed from incoming emails from Live, Hotmail, and MSN email accounts
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using 6.5.8 in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked Fixed in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use 6.5.8 in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2012 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License